- Owner: EFICIENCIA Y FUTURO INGENIERÍA S.L.
- NIF: B-14893895
- Address: Calle Cristo de la Sangre nº 3, 14900 Lucena (Córdoba)
- Telephone: 957 591 684
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Córdoba, Volume 2182, Folio 191, Sheet CO-30014
Access And Use Of The Website
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that are incorporated in it.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website and undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services that THE OWNER offers through it, and with an enunciative, but not limiting, nature, not to use them to:
- Carrying out activities contrary to the law, morality, accepted good customs or established public order and for illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects of the rights and interests of third parties, the OWNER declining any responsibility that of all of the above could be derived.
- Transmit or send through the Website, any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of THE HOLDER or third parties.
The user will be liable for all damages of any kind that THE HOLDER, or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which he is subject by virtue of these General Conditions of Use or the law , in relation to the access and / or use of the website.
Therefore, the user accepts, expressly and without reservation, that the access and use of the website is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user.
The user undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morals and public order. THE OWNER authorizes the user to view the information contained in this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity on their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use. In no case, will this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of THE HOLDER or the legitimate owners thereof. The user is not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the information contained in this website in any form and whatever its purpose.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in the website, as well as the infringement of the rights of pIntellectual and / or industrial property of THE HOLDER or of third parties included in the website that have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- The availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and, in particular, although not exclusively, that Users can effectively use the Website, the Contents and the Services, access the different pages that make up the Website or Those from which the Services are provided.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the Contents and / or Services that it incorporates.
- The suitability for a particular purpose of the Website and the Services or Contents incorporated therein.
- The certainty, integrity, accuracy and / or updating of the Contents, Services, products, texts, graphics, links or any other elements incorporated in the Website, as well as the results that could be obtained from the access and / or use of this website or its contents.
- THE OWNER, expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Website, as well as for the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the Contents. li >
- Unauthorized access and alteration of the data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services it offers in this regard.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER will not be responsible for any delays or failures that may occur in the access, operation and operation of the Website, its Contents and / or Services, as well as any interruptions, suspensions or malfunctions of the Likewise, when they originate from breakdowns caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, force majeure situations, extreme emergency situations such as wars, military operations, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts or any other situation of force Major or fortuitous cause.
In any case, THE OWNER reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, accommodation and / or downloading of the content and / or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notification, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
Data Protection Policy:
The establishment of the link does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between THE OWNER and the owner of the web page in which it is established, as well as the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER of its Contents or Services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, THE OWNER does not offer or market by itself, or through a third party, the information, Content and / or Services available on the linked pages, nor does it control them previously, tohe tests or watches, nor does he make them his own. The User, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using the information, content and services on the linked pages.
Because THE OWNER does not have any control over the pages linked through the links that are incorporated into the Website, the User acknowledges and accepts that THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services to which the User can access these pages or by any product that is marketed in them.
The inclusion on third party pages of the brand, denomination, trade name, logo or any other type of identifying element of THE HOLDER and / or the Website, will require the prior express authorization of THE HOLDER.
Applicable Law And Competent Jurisdiction