Responsible for the Treatment
- Responsible: EFFICIENCY Y FUTURO INGENIERÍA S.L.
- CIF: B-14893895
- Address: Calle Cristo de la Sangre nº 3, 14900 Lucena (Córdoba)
- Telephone: 957 591 684
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the Treatment
Respond to requests or requests made through the forms located on the web. We collect and process the user's personal data in order to process and manage the request, a query or any request related to our activity
Duration of Treatment
The user guarantees and responds, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed said third party and obtained his authorization to provide us with his personal data.
Suppliers who work for EFICIENCIA Y FUTURO INGENIERÍA S.L., which, as treatment managers, provide us with services for the correct performance of the same. These providers are duly accredited and sign the corresponding treatment contracts with us in compliance with current data protection regulations.
Official bodies and entities in compliance with current regulations and laws.
- Right of Access: Consisting of the Right to obtain information about the data that concerns you, and that is the object of treatment.
- Right of Rectification: It consists of the right to respect the accuracy of the data, to correct it, or update it.
- Right of Deletion (to be forgotten): Right to request the deletion of the data and that these are not processed, if the requirements are met.
- Right of Opposition: Right to objecterse to the treatment of the data.
- Right to Limit Treatment: Right to limit access to processed data.
- Right of Portability: Right to have the data delivered to the user or a third party for processing
- Rights not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions: This right aims to guarantee that the user is not the subject of a decision based solely on the processing of their data, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him, or significantly affect him in a similar way.
- Right to revoke consent: Right to withdraw consent previously granted.
In any case, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to it, C / Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 - Madrid, or through the web: https://www.agpd.es.
If the user of a social network interacts with any profile or page of EFICIENCIA Y FUTURO INGENIERÍA S.L., we will treat their data as indicated below:
- Purpose of the treatment: To be able to interact with the user in a normal way according to the policies of the social network, and to manage our virtual communities according to the policies of each social network and our interests ( both the user and ours).
- Legal basis of the treatment: We have a legitimate interest to process the user's data within the operation of the social network to resolve the queries, doubts, etc., that you raise us through the social network , as well as interacting with the user within the normal operation of the social network.
- Recipients of the data: No third party will have access, through us, to the data of the user of the social network.
- Data retention period We will keep the data only for the time necessary to resolve the user's doubts, or for the duration of our interaction. It must be borne in mind that, although we will not specifically save this data, the user's data could remain in the social network according to its operating policy
Last Update March 2021